DFK in the News
The latest news on what we’re doing to help families in Canada.
- The Pill Fairy returns to remind parents to secure their medications – August is National Drug Drop off month
- Vaping, pot and our health – Chantal Vallerand speaks to host Lorna Dueck on Context- Beyond the Headlines
- DFK’s second annual National Drug Drop off Month begins August 1, 2019 – Press Release
- Aphria and Drug Free Kids Canada join forces to focus on education, awareness and youth protection – Press Release
- August is now National Drug Drop off Month – Press Release